Friday, May 20, 2011

Got a cool email from across the pond yesterday.



Jonathon Liddle of England sent me pix of a few cool Triumph covers he's been making. Honestly, the more I look at them, the more I like em! Especially the points cover with the skull. I'm not one for skulls on anything, but this is bad ass!

If you would like one of Jon's covers, ya can get them from his UK eBay. Links below.  



If you have, or know someone who is casting their own motorcycle stuff and would like to see it here on the blog, email me @ bluecollarmoto@aol.com and I'll post them up. 

Thanks Jon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share these excellent photos with us. I enjoyed seeing the great work that was put into these. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete